Cleanliness is very important for your good health. But there are many things in your home that can obstruct it. For instance—your furnace duct may pollute the atmosphere of your home if it is not cleaned every now and then. However, if you remain unaware of this problem for a long time, you will get to notice various signs in your home, such as an infestation of insects, sudden onset of respiratory and asthma issues, dust deposits on upholstery, furniture, and in the air, and unusual musty odor. Furnace duct cleaning in Arizona can help you keep your home immaturely clean. Like other cleaning services, cleaning air ducts should be an important part of your home maintenance system. Therefore, you should get your furnace duct cleaned regularly.
Steps Involved in Furnace Duct Cleaning in Arizona
The air duct cleaning process involves the following steps:
- The first step involves a thorough preparation. Before furnace duct cleaning in Arizona, the experts cover every heat vent with a plastic bag. This bag works as a protection mechanism from any dust generated during the cleaning process. It also lets them know whether the duct cleaning machine has proper suction. Before the ductwork begins, an expert will drill a sizable hole in the trunk of the furnace. Then, the hole is covered with a large vacuum tube and fastened into a place. A high-powered vacuum cleaner is connected to the tube and is used to eliminate the dirt and debris out of the ductwork.
- The second step involves cleaning. The experts drill a small hole into the furnace, and a brush with a long handle is used to push through the ducts and disengage any remaining debris. Many objects can find their way into an air duct. This causes a blockage which may ultimately affect the productivity of the system’s heating and cooling. The experts use a scoping camera to find any blockages so that they can be removed. If the blockage is severe, then the duct needs to be disassembled for removal.
- The final step involves finishing. For this, experts clean the ducts and remove the blockages before disconnecting the vacuum from the furnace trunk and taking the plastic bags off the vents. Now, the experts carry out the cleaning process with any holes made to keep them airtight. Any ducts that were taken apart to remove blockages are kept together, and the hole in the furnace trunk is patched up with a large metal plate.
Benefits of Furnace Duct Cleaning in Arizona
- There are many benefits of furnace duct cleaning in Arizona. One of the best ones: as per the United States Environmental Protection Agency, the elimination of as little as four-tenths of an iota of dust from the coils of an air duct will cut down the use of energy by 21%. This results in huge savings on one’s electricity bill.
- Duct maintenance in Arizona is vital to maintaining healthy air inside your house. All the dust particles, toxins, rodents, mold, rodent dropping, pet dander, pollen, and other allergens are easily removed during the cleaning process. On the contrary, if the air ducts are not cleaned regularly, these particles may get into the air you breathe in and may be prone to severe illnesses.
At Dryer Vent Kings, we pledge to offer our customers quality furnace duct cleaning in Arizona. We use high-quality materials to get the best possible results for them. Using the newest technology, we test and evaluate every aspect of the air quality of their homes. Once we have cleaned the duct system, we will resale all access holes and ducts to bring it to the new condition. We have been providing our services for over 11 years and have carved a niche for ourselves in regard to quality service. Our products are safe for your home, family, and pets. We provide our services for residential, commercial as well as other areas that need cleaning services. We professionally reduce indoor air pollution by cleaning ductwork and dryer vents. We are fully committed to making the world cleaner, healthier and happier place for people to live in.
If you want to maintain a clean and healthy atmosphere in your home, go for furnace duct cleaning in Arizona from time to time. It will eliminate hidden dirt and grime from your duct system. And the atmosphere of your home will be pollution-free.